Air North, Yukon’s Airline Connector Fares provide an affordable option for passengers travelling beyond our route network.
Connector Fares are available for leisure travellers connecting in Vancouver, BC to or from another domestic or international flight. Connector Fares are applicable to new bookings only and are subject to availability. Please verify the minimum connection time required, as outlined by the airline you are connecting with.
Fly between Whitehorse and Vancouver for only
Here's How to Book:
1) Call our reservations team at 1.800.661.0407 ext. 1 or (867) 668.2228 ext. 1 and we'll confirm if the Connector Fare is available on your desired flight(s). If it is, we can place a 24-hour hold on the fare for you.
2) Book your domestic or international travel with the other carrier, with travel within three days of your desired Air North flight(s).
3) Email the confirmation from the other carrier to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and call us to complete the reservation.
- Passengers are required to show proof of domestic or international connection flight in order to access this fare.
- Travel must be within 3 days before or after your Air North flight.
- Full payment must be made within 24 hours of booking.
- Once the reservation is paid, passengers have 24 hours to change or cancel without penalty. If a passenger is changing their flight, the difference in fare will apply. All fares, taxes and fees may be put into credit or a full refund to their original form of payment. Changes and cancellations are accepted up to two hours prior to departure.
- Due to COVID-19, a flexible one-time complimentary change is permitted until 30 April 2022. Any further changes are subject to a $80.00 change or cancel fee, plus or minus any difference in fare.
- If the connecting carrier changes their flight, we will provide complimentary change to another flight, subject to availability.
- No-shows result in a 100% forfeit of the fare.
- Passengers are entitled to two complimentary pieces of checked baggage. Maximum 50lbs each.