Spirit In Action
Since our founding in 1977, we have offered sponsorships and donations intended to improve the quality of life wherever we go—because we all benefit from economic growth, employment, education, the advancement of culture, and living well.
We do this through Yukon Spirit in Action—a celebration of community wellness, prosperity and support. Our roots are in the North, but our operation touches many throughout Canada—and our program is designed to foster the communities we serve.
The Six Pillars of Yukon Spirit in Action
- Health and wellness
- Arts, culture and sports
- Youth development
- Yukon First Nations
- Education and lifelong learning
We are not able to consider requests that include or are for:
- Trips, tours, conferences, and travel expenses for individuals
- Initiatives that benefit only one or a few people
- For-profit organizations
- Programs or services outside of our six pillars
- Political fundraisers
- Activities that represent a risk to personal safety and wellbeing
- Film, video, television and book productions
- Cash donations
Through our Gifts In-Kind program, we assist organizations by providing Travel Certificates and Gift Certificates. These are typically used as raffle or live auction items, or could help to offset the cost of travel for keynote speakers. Although every year we are contacted by a significant number of deserving organizations, we are not able to support all of those who contact us. We apologize in advance if we are not able to support your project this time.