How to book using your air pass
Thank you for purchasing an Air North, Yukon’s Airline air pass! We hope you’re looking forward to your travels.
How to book online
The best and easiest way to book flights using your air pass is online.
- Check the confirmation email you received when you purchased your air pass for the username and password. They’re located near the top of the message.
- To sign in, visit flyairnorth.com/sign-in-air-pass, or click on the ‘Sign In’ link at the top of any page of our website and choose Air Pass. Once the login page loads, enter the username and password from the email.
- If you haven’t logged in before, you’ll be prompted to change your password from the randomly generated one that was created for you.
- After you’ve signed in, you’ll see how many segments remain on your air pass and their expiry date. Key actions available here include:
- Make a reservation allows you to choose a routes and dates to book your travel.
- Manage the eligible travellers allows you to add traveller names to your air pass if you didn’t do so already when you purchased the pass.
- Extend your air pass allows you to extend your air pass for a fee (for a specific period of time indicated by the air pass, typically three months). This option will only be available on select air passes, and must be used prior to the original expiry date of the segments.
- View the terms and conditions allows you to view all of the routes, blackout dates if applicable, and other details about your air pass.
Air Pass FAQ
Which routes and dates can I pick?
Each air pass has select routes included within the purchase price, and some include routes that you may travel for an additional per-segment fee. Check the terms and conditions included in the email you received, or by selecting the View the terms and conditions link after you’ve signed in to your air pass.
I’ve picked a route and dates but it shows an airfare. Why?
This is perfectly normal! What you’re seeing is the value of your air pass segment that will be applied and is not a supplemental charge.
An additional fee may apply for the booking depending upon the air pass and the route selected (as some air passes have a supplemental fee for certain routes) but the amount owing for that will be noted and charged at the end of the booking process.
Can I book by phone or in person?
Absolutely—you can call us at 1.800.661.0407 (toll-free in North America) or (867) 668.2228 and our reservations team can assist you with your booking.
You can also use your air pass to book at the check-in counter if there is space available on the flight—but please note that this is not possible less than two hours prior to the scheduled departure time.
What if I forget my air pass password?
As long as you have the username and know (and have access to) the email address linked to the air pass, you can use the Forgot Password link to have a new password generated and emailed to you.
What if I forget my air pass username?
Give our reservations team a call at 1.800.661.0407 (toll-free in North America) or (867) 668.2228 and they can look this up for you.
Is there a different baggage allowance for air pass bookings?
Our standard baggage allowances apply, which differ by route and aircraft. You may find more information here, on our Baggage and Carry-On page.