Student Flex Pass
Book. Pack. Fly when you want.
To purchase, contact Air North reservations with proof of enrollment at 1.800.661.0407 or (867) 668.2228.
Student Flex Pass
Features & Benefits
- One student traveller.
- Four one-way flight segments.
- Valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- Last-minute travel with no blackout dates. Book up to two hours prior to departure, based on availability.
- Travel cost predictability.
- Multiple passes may be purchased.
- $979 including tax ($932.38 + GST)
Flight Segments and Routes
Each Student Flex Pass includes four one-way flight segments for use between:
- British Columbia
- Whitehorse ↔ Vancouver
- Whitehorse ↔ Dawson
- Whitehorse ↔ Old Crow
- Northwest Territories
- Whitehorse ↔ Inuvik
The following routes are available for a fee of $31.25 including tax ($29.76 + GST) per one-way segment:
- British Columbia
- Whitehorse ↔ Kelowna
- Whitehorse ↔ Victoria
- Whitehorse ↔ Calgary
- Whitehorse ↔ Edmonton
$979 including tax ($932.38 + GST)
- Travel for one year from date of purchase.
- All unused flight segments remaining beyond the validity period will be forfeited.
Eligible Student Traveller
One student, whose name must be confirmed at the time of purchase and cannot be changed. The student must be 15 years of age or older, and provide proof of enrollment at the time of purchase. An enrollment/acceptance letter from an educational institution is required as proof of enrollment, and must include classes or study during at least three months of the eligible travel period. The institution must be located outside the city, town or community where the student is a permanent resident.
Proof of enrollment must be provided to Air North at the time of purchase either by email (email@example.com), fax (1.867.393.4601), or in person (at 150 Condor Road, Whitehorse, Yukon).
To provide proof of enrollment you will require:
- The student’s enrollment letter.
- The class schedule or course list.
- A receipt of payment (housing, tuition, textbooks etc).
Proof of enrollment is required every year to purchase a Student Flex Pass
Booking Flights and Seat Selection
To book online, visit flyairnorth.com/sign-in-air-pass and use the login name and password provided with your purchase. You may also contact Air North at 1.800.661.0407 to book over the phone.
Details on how to use and book may be found at flyairnorth.com/flights/air-passes/how-to.
Bookings are permitted up to two hours prior to departure time, based on availability. Please note that special meal requests are not available for last-minute bookings as 24-hours’ notice is required. Please contact Air North for additional information.
Seat selection is available for a fee at the time of booking but is free of charge during the online check-in process.
Changes & Cancellations
- A change or cancellation fee of $84 including tax ($80 + GST) applies
- Changes are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Same-day changes can be made by contacting Air North or in person at an Air North airport check-in counter.
- Bookings must be cancelled at least two hours prior to the scheduled departure time, or it will be considered a no-show.
If a passenger does not show up for a flight upon which they are booked, this will result in the loss of the full value of the Student Flex Pass segment(s) used to book the flight.
Travel Restrictions Due to COVID-19
All travellers are responsible for ensuring that they are aware of any travel restrictions, vaccination requirements, or self-isolation requirements in place in their chosen destination. Air North will not refund any bookings where a passenger cannot travel as a result of not having confirmed any changes in travel restrictions, vaccination requirements, or self-isolation requirements. Please visit flyairnorth.com/care-first for links to territorial, provincial and federal government websites, as well as any current travel advisories.
Terms and Conditions
- One Student Flex pass flight segment is required per one-way flight. These segments are non-transferrable and may only be used by the eligible traveller(s). Student Flex Pass segments may only be used to book the routes identified in the Flight Segments and Routes section, based upon availability. These routes and Air North’s operating schedule may change without notice.
- 100% non-refundable.
- The purchaser is responsible for advising Air North of any change in contact information (address, phone number and email address).
- Bookings for infants under two years of age not occupying a seat are complimentary.
- The booking and use of Student Flex Pass segments is subject to all applicable rules, policies, terms and conditions of carriage. For instance, the offering of special services (e.g. unaccompanied minors, customers with special needs, travelling with an infant/child, travelling with a pet) are subject to applicable conditions and restrictions. In addition, not all special services are available free of charge. Please speak to an Air North agent for details if you require any special services.
- The booking and use of Student Flex Pass segments are subject to applicable laws including immigration requirements. It is the responsibility of the traveller(s) to carry all necessary travel documents and comply with all applicable immigration requirements.
- Student Flex Pass bookings are subject to Air North’s standard checked and carry-on baggage policies, which vary based on the type of aircraft servicing the route. Please review our baggage policies at flyairnorth.com/flights/baggage prior to travel.
- All additional fees or options (including, but not limited to, route upgrade fees and seat selection) are paid separately at the time of booking or check-in.
- All terms and conditions outlined herein may change at any time without notice, and other conditions may apply.