1. Contest is open to Canadian residents (excluding Quebec) during the duration of the contest. Must be 19 years of age or older to enter. Employees and immediate family of employees for Air North, Yukon's Airlineand persons with whom they are domiciled are excluded from entering.
2. No purchase necessary to enter. Limit of one (1) original entry per person. Contest closes on 7 May 2021 at 4pm PT.
3. Contest entrants can qualify by logging onto the contest website and completing the entry form in full. Entrants should submit their first name, last name, city, province, company name, and e-mail address. Limit to one grand prize entry per person. Multiple entries from the same e-mail address or by the same person may result in disqualification. All entries must be received by 7 May 2021 at 11:59pm PT to be eligible to win.
4. Contest entrants consent to receive email or other forms of communications from Air North, Yukon's Airline including but not limited to contest details, additional information about the contest and promotional offers. This consent is limited to the contest period and ninety (90) days following the final draw date for the winner. Following this period, Air North, Yukon's Airline and its contest partners will not send further communication to any contest entrant without receiving additional consent by way of an opt-in request that will add consenting entrants to a general distribution email list.
5. A total of one (1) winner will be drawn.
6. One (1) Canadian resident (excluding Quebec) will be awarded the prize, and may invite a companion.
Grand Prize includes:
* Round-trip air for two (2) courtesy Air North, Yukon's Airline from Vancouver, Kelowna, Victoria, Edmonton, Calgary, Ottawa, Yellowknife, Inuvik, Old Crow, or Dawson City to Whitehorse. Travel permitted 1 June 2021 - 31 May 2022. Blackout dates apply. Estimated value of $2,000 CAD.
Air North will arrange travel details in consultation with the prize winner. The prize is subject to applicable travel advisories, and unforeseeable delays. No additional overnight accommodation is included in package. No prize substitutions, transfers, or cash in lieu of the prize, will be allowed. Prize is valid for specified dates of travel only. If not redeemed on dates of specified travel or if cancelled the prize will be forfeited.
If prize winner resides elsewhere than the point of origin listed on the Air North Travel Certificate, winner is responsible for arranging transport to/from point of origin. Winner is also responsible for accommodation in city of origin should layovers be required.
All fees and taxes on the travel to be covered by contest winner. Transportation, food, drinks, and other expenses incurred during stay and not specified as part of prize pack are to be supplied and arranged by winner.
7. The winner will be notified on the date of draw. Draws will be made from all valid entries received. Chances of winning any prize will depend on the number of entries received. Limit one entry per person. Limit one prize per person, household, group, or organization. All valid entrants will be included in the prize draw on 10 May 2021. Air North, Yukon's Airline reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of equal or greater value if any stated prize cannot be awarded for any reason. The winner will be notified by e-mail and instructed on how to claim his/her prize. If the selected entrant cannot be located or does not respond within 3 days of notification, the entrant forfeits the prize and the prize will be awarded to an alternate entrant.
8. Air North assumes no liability for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the contest, for any problems or mechanical or technical malfunction of, or damage to, any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, or failure of any email or entry to be received by Air North, Yukon's Airline for any reason, including an account of mechanical or technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof for damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third-party computer "hackers".
The sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of the sponsors corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should an attempt be made to do so, the Sponsor's reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. All entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, incomplete, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.
9. All decisions of the contest judges will be final.
10. The Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to Federal, Provincial and Municipal laws and regulations.