GOLOCAL CONTEST RULES
1. Contest is open to Canadian residents (excluding Quebec). Must be 19 years of age or older to enter. Employees and immediate family of employees for Air North, Yukon's Airline and Chieftain Energy, and persons with whom they are domiciled, are excluded from entering.
2. No purchase necessary to enter. Limit of one (1) original entry per person. Daily draws will take place between June 10 and June 25, 2021 (inclusive) for a total of 16 draws.
Contest closes at 11:59pm YT daily, between June 10 and June 25, 2021.
3. Contest entrants can qualify by filling out the contest entry form at flyairnorth.com/golocal-contest. Draws will be made from all valid entries received on that date and all entries received prior to the deadline for each draw date. For example, someone who enters on the third day will be entered for the third draw and all subsequent draws. Multiple entries from the same e-mail address or by the same person may result in disqualification.
4. Contest entrants consent to receive email or other forms of communications from Air North, Yukon's Airline including but not limited to contest details, additional information about the contest and promotional offers. This consent is limited to the contest period and ninety (90) days following the final draw date for the winner. Following this period, Air North, Yukon's Airline and its contest partners will not send further communication to any contest entrant without receiving additional consent by way of an opt-in request that will add consenting entrants to a general distribution email list.
5. A total of sixteen (16) winners will be drawn.
6. Prizes include:
Days 1 – 15: $50 gift certificate to Air North, Yukon’s Airline or a Yukon business of the winner’s choosing
Day 16 Grand Prize: one (1) 2021 Summer Solstice Air Pass. Value of $939
7. Winner will be notified on first business day following the date of the draw. Chances of winning any prize will depend on the number of entries received. Limit one entry per person. Limit one prize per person, household, group, or organization. Air North, Yukon's Airline reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of equal or greater value if any stated prize cannot be awarded for any reason. Winners will be notified by e-mail and instructed on how to claim his/her prize. If the selected entrant cannot be located or does not respond within 3 days of notification, the entrant forfeits the prize and the prize will be awarded to an alternate entrant.
8. The sponsors and their advertising and promotion agents assume no liability for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the contest, for any problems or mechanical or technical malfunction of, or damage to, any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, or failure of any email or entry to be received by Air North, Yukon's Airline for any reason, including an account of mechanical or technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof for damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third-party computer "hackers".
The sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of the sponsors corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should an attempt be made to do so, the Sponsor's reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. All entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, incomplete, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.
9. All decisions of the contest judges will be final.
10. The Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to Federal, Provincial and Municipal laws and regulations.