Your Search identified 6 potential answers
For seat maps of our aircrafts, please see our fleet facts page here on our website.
Unfortunately, no, at this time our aircrafts are not equipped with in-flight entertainment.
In some instances, our flight kitchen team are able to accommodate some special dietary requirements with our meals. Please let us know at the time of booking (or a minimum of 24 hours prior to departure) if you have any special requirements, and we will do our best to accommodate those needs. Instead of our standard light snack/light meal, we may be able to provide:
Due to passenger sensitivities, certain foods are not served onboard. Here is a list of items that we do not allow in the Flight Kitchen and will not be brought on board by Air North employees:
- Peanuts, walnuts, cashews, almonds, Brazil nuts, chestnuts, hazelnuts (filberts), macadamia nuts, pecans, pine nuts, hickory nuts, shea nuts, and pistachios
- Peanut butter, Nutella
- Peanut oil
- Crustaceans (such as: crab, lobster, crayfish, shrimp and prawns)
- Mollusks (such as: squid, snails, octopus, clams, oysters and scallops)
- Fish oil, oyster sauce, fish sauce
- Our Whitehorse-based flight kitchen does not cook or prepare products that contain peanuts or tree nuts (e.g., cashews and walnuts). However, we are not able to control any food items brought aboard by other passengers, so please advise a flight attendant if you have any allergies.
Our aircraft are configured in a single class, which we call Yukoner economy, with a roomy 32" average seat pitch. More important is the unique experience and products you'll enjoy on-board our flights — as well as the authentic Yukon hospitality for which we're renowned.
Unfortunately, no, at this time our aircrafts are not equipped with Wi-Fi.
We're very proud to serve freshly-made light snacks and meals on-board our flights. Almost everything is made daily by our own Whitehorse-based flight kitchen team, led by Chef Michael Bock. His group of over 20 talented individuals prepare more than 200,000 meals per year, and are constantly working on delicious new creations — the best of which you may discover on a future flight.
Contact Support Services
As always, our customer care team is readily available to answer any questions you may have.
Call 1 800.661.0407 Between 8am and 5pm PST.